2016 Mustang Gt Premium Roush Phase 2

Discussion in 'General Supercharger Discussion' started by Tony, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Tony

Found a code P0430, went to dealership to have it checked. When they plugged in IDS the computer was not recognized. Checked with RDT and PHASE 2 calibration there. Cannot see how to get back to STOCK. Does Roush tune make the PCM not readable.
    We put BBK Headers on and were told after the fact the tune would not support headers, thus the possible P0430. Dealership does not know.
    So, plainly put, how can you get the PCM to read for other computer components and do you loosed the Roush Tune in the process? Can you revert to STOCK via the RDT once the vehicle has the ROUSH Tune

Tags:

2. vinces427bb Staff Member

welcome to the site;
    SFC / Ken may have an idea for this :watching:

3. Tony

Thank you, I hope Ken can help. Who is he, is the Guru that can help us

4. vinces427bb Staff Member

yes : the site admin tuning guru :cool:

5. TwistedCrankCammer

I would suggest calling Roush to find out.

Roger

6. SCF/HAIC Staff Member Admin

Roush uses their own customized tunes, so on many Fords the IDS isn't going to find a recognizable calibration id in the computer. You need to get custom tuning done on top of Roush's tune, by someone who knows Roush, not just any person in the business. I know Roush, but I don't have access to the 2016 database yet because I no longer do it full time and opted not to purchase the latest year.

I recommend Eric Brooks, he used to work for me, then for SCT, now he works for HP Tuners. Eric is one of the few people in this world besides myself who I'd trust to tune in my Roush F150. Knows his shit, people have flown him across the globe to tune for them, no kidding. www.brooksspeed.com --- he's in a lot of demand, so he may refer you to someone else depending on his work load. If he does that, you can count on anyone he recommends being rock solid.

Sorry I didn't get on here sooner, its been a crazy weekend!