Supercharged Inline 6

Discussion in 'General Supercharger Discussion' started by Moyock13, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Moyock13

Just curious if anyone has supercharged an Inline 6 cylinder? I'm looking for something a little different and have seen several blown straight 6's. I'm considering a Chevy 230 inline 6 to boost.

Thanks.

Tags:

2. LAROKE

I have a Chevy stovebolt 235 with a 4-71 blower fitted but it's still in mock up stage and I can't report on performance yet. Too many other projects ahead of it currently

[​IMG]#ad

SCF/HAIC and Moyock13 like this.
  3. Powerband

The Maverick has an adapted early carbureted BOP' Draw-Thru complete setup on a Ford small block six 250. The Buick - Pontiac - Olds' turbo with specially built Quadrajet was for similar pushrod six although the BOP was a V6. Ran awesome until a little too much boost (@15lbs) resulting in an oilyblue mist across windshield and broken Piston lands...

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Since the turbo project I re-equipped a Ford 250 six with a Vortech V2 Blow-through setup fabbed from a blown Lightning SBF.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

have fun